AquaSource Algae is an extremely rich and pure source of key nutrients, comprising over 60% protein. It is high in beta-carotene, a valuable antioxidant, as well as Vitamin B12. It is an excellent source of iron and other essential minerals.
AquaSource Algae is from nature – NOT from a synthetic source. It is fully digestible and highly assimilable. A great nutrition source for vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians.
Algae are at the base of the food chain. So, the body easily recognizes the nutrients in algae as food and they are readily absorbed. It is very nutrient-dense, meaning that almost everything in algae is converted by the body into energy.
Many consider blue-green algae from the Upper Klamath Lake to be nature’s most balanced food. AquaSource’s BioActive Dehydration® process is a proprietary drying process that dehydrates this algae source to a powder with virtually no degradation of nutritional elements, colour, aroma or flavour.
Key Advantages & Benefits
- One of the most complete and efficient nutrition sources found in nature.
- Provides a wide range of nutritional components including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, amino acids, fatty acids, and neuropeptides.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Benefits your nervous system
- Benefits the functioning of your Immune system
- Benefits the function of mental performance
- Give you the additional release of energy in your body
- Helps with normal cognitive function which is important for memory and perception.
- Available in convenient True-filled capsule (no binders or fillers), powder or liquid form.
- AquaSource Algae, from Upper Klamath Lake. One of the most complete and efficient nutrition sources found in nature!
Approved EFSA claims:
- Vitamin B12, B5 and vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the Nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin C is for normal collagen formation for the skin and the release of energy in the body.
- Vitamin E for the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
Allergen data: Contains no Allergens as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Three capsules provide:
Aphanizomenon flos-aquae 900 mg (Klamath Lake Algae)
Vitamin E 1.7 mg (14%*)
Vitamin C 81 mg (101%*)
Vitamin B12 7.5 mcg (300%*)
Vitamin B5 8.8 mg (147%*)
Iron 30 mg (214%*)
Beta-Carotene 0.7 mg
Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose
*% EC NRV: % European Community Nutrient Reference Value
SUPERIOR quality fresh Klamath Lake Algae dried at low temperatures using our proprietary BioActive Dehydration® process.