AquaSource Sea Power Algae brings together potent natural foods from the sea providing a selection of nutrients that are important for health and well-being. It is a blend of 3 different types of sea algae (seaweed): brown algae, red algae, and green algae combined with AquaSource Algae. Some have referred to it as Seaweed Superfood.
AquaSource Sea Power Algae is derived from natural dried whole plants, rather than from extracts that lack the balance found in nature.
Brown Algae (Ascophyllum Nodosum) – AquaSource have sourced the best organic wild Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed from among hundreds of islands off Norway.
• Only fresh, living wild plants are harvested, cleaned, air-dried and immediately ground. Gram for gram, this particular arctic wrack seaweed contains 200 times more iron than beet greens, the richest land-grown vegetable.
• It also contains 100 times more iodine than an equivalent amount of any land-grown vegetable, and some 14 times more calcium than cow’s milk.
Green Algae (Dunaliella Salina Algae) – Best known for being the richest natural source of betacarotene (pre-cursor to vitamin A).
• It provides over 200 times per volume the amount of betacarotene as carrots. Other carotenoids present are alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin.
• It is rich in chlorophyll, polysaccharides, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Red Algae (Lithothamnion Sp.) This organic seaweed is harvested from the seabed in mineral rich, pollution free Atlantic waters.
• This organic seaweed is high in calcium and contains a wide range of other minerals and trace elements.
AquaSource Algae (blue-green algae) – Our fundamental product is added for even greater nutrition support.
Benefits – naturally provided by our ingredients
• Reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
• Helps normal function of Nervous & Immune Systems.
• Contributes to mental performance.
• Helps increase energy and vitality.
• Helps with the function & maintenance of muscles, bones, and teeth.
• Excellent NRV of Iodine which contributes to normal thyroid function and cognitive function.
Approved EFSA Health Claims:
Vitamin B12, B5, Vitamin C & Iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
Vitamin B12 & Vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the Nervous & Immune systems.
Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
Vitamin C for normal collagen formation for the skin and for the release of energy in the body.
Calcium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones & teeth.
Iron for normal function of the Immune system and formation of red blood cells.
Iron & Iodine for normal cognitive function.
Iodine contributes to normal thyroid function.
Contains no Allergens as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Lithothamnium sp. (Red Alage) 660 mg
Aphanizomenon flos-aquae 330 mg
(Klamath Lake Algae)
Dunaliella Salina Algae 330 mg
Organic Ascophyllum nodosum
(Brown Algae) 330 mg
Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose